Sunday, June 26, 2016

Poem for Gujjar

My Best Friend

With all her stupid antics,

Crazy noises and squeaks,

Teeth waiting to be hammered in,

A sweet chipmunk is my best friend!

She keeps buzzing like a bee,

Making weird faces aplenty,

Annoyingly crazy that she is,

Setting the no- brainer trend,

A sweet chipmunk is my best friend!

The days we spent together,

The dream that we lived,

Sparkled smearing the darkest nights,

Breaking into numerous fights,

Still never shy to make the bend,

A sweet chipmunk is my best friend!

Telling me what to do and what not,

Making a mockery of the time`s wrath,

The detachment, this time,

Is going to be way worse than the last,

With you not around,

Will it be possible to make a new start?

The depressing hostel,

And it`s depressing stories,

I haven’t taken a bath,

You used to declare in all your glory,

Sheetal kiss butt that you were,

But always remember rank 393,

That you never were!

Without you, light loses its light,

A river starts flowing upstream,

Trying to reach where we started from,

Will it be alright?

Or is it too dark to be bright?

End of a beginning,

Or beginning of a new end,

I really don’t know,

But what I do know is,

A sweet chipmunk is my best friend!

The player that you are,

And will always be,

Huzaifa, I think he likes me,

Is what you will always say with a glee,

The muses and their tantrums,

May they never end,

Because you know what,

You are the chipmunk,

Who is my best friend!

Dedicated to the most amazing CHIPMUNK EVER, Aishwarya Gujjar my best friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written by Huzaifa Bhopalwala

No comments:

Post a Comment